William Samuel

William Samuel
William Samuel

Saturday, December 22, 2012

A Christmas Glimmer From Cinderella






Good Morning Sandy:

Gosh! Golly! and Gee Whizz!!!  Where has the time gone???  I have not been calling because this must be a busy time for you in the shop.  I can't imagine a better place to do one's xmas shopping - only wish I lived nextdoor!

There is always so much to talk about that I never know where to begin...nothing seems to be writable.  

Of current interest, that is this morning, flashbacks come to me as I realize that the Child has always been with me to lead the Way...yes, it is marvelous to think that  way back in the day...even when I didn't know anything but Catholicism, the Child has always held my hand!  And how lovely, how comforting that is for me now!  The potholes, the slippery slopes, the sharp cliffs, the dark alleys would have done me in had it not been for that unobtrusive Delicate Sweet Gentle Presence that makes no mistakes, always keeps you safe, gets you through the otherwise insurmountable challenges! 

I recall now, years ago, before the Goldsmith years even, I lived in a neat old house in a great neighborhood.  Across the street there was a wonderful big tree (don't remember what kind of tree but a large one).  I had a big cozy comfortable rocking chair in the corner of the livingroom.  At that time of day when the sun starts to make its journey home, those big branches would sway ever so gently, sweeping back and forth, back and forth as though they were setting up for a new scene.  Then shadows would make their entrance, barely seen at first and gradually extending...you know the scene...it was also setting the scene for that delicious Experience in my Heart...Joy and Peace Supernal, those big rich green branches would beckon me, it was my invitation to sit in that big chair and just BE..it was a daily rendez-vous with My Self, it was the Child guiding me to higher ground.  Yes, I KNOW it now!  It was part of what I realized when I started walking 'round Garry Point and beginning to realize that meditation did NOT involve sitting in a certain position, taking deep breathes and putting yourself in a trance. I didn't have to do anything to deserve it, I didn't have to ask for it.  The Child has NEVER left me!  It is so neat to remember that now and to get this realization.  I didn't know about the Child then but the Child didn't give a hoot...It KNEW to talk to me through this wonderful big tree, through the sunset, the gentle breeze...It danced with me in the morning when the sun rose, and It danced with me at sunset...no big fanfare, no need for teachers or ceremony.  Such a sweet memory...it is true that It makes your world anew!  Same scene, same Light...only this time recognized!!!

And that IS the birth of the Christ, my Christmas present from My Self!  How sweet It is!

As usual, so much more to tell...don't know if all this even makes sense but it was quite a revelation to see that there truly is nothing to ever change...it IS a perfect world!


And now I understand what the Child is all about.  

Love you always, Cinderella


If you would like further guidance in understanding any of William Samuel's work based on Self discovery - you are welcome to contact me, Sandy Jones  -- samuelandfriends@gmail.com - Ojai, California -   









No comments:

Post a Comment