William Samuel

William Samuel
William Samuel

Friday, April 12, 2013

About Identity, In Light of Sphere







ABOUT IDENTITY, IN LIGHT OF SPHERE     By William Samuel

In the Mind's Eye I see the Infinite Sphere and Its Self-Awareness, two that are One. 

At its very center, I see the Point of Light, the Infinite Sphere's spiritual Image and Likeness—pure, perfect and immaterial.

Inasmuch as this Point's essence has been “given” Life (which is to say, IS the Image of Life), the living Image sees the images of the qualities and attributes of (1) Infinite Sphere and (2) Infinite Sphere's Image or Self-awareness. That is, the Divine Man is empowered (1) to see, to look “within” Himself and perceive the Perfect Image in toto—His knowledge of IDENTITY, and (2) to look “outside” Himself at the divine Qualities and Attributes in their sequential form, separate and apart, intertwined and interrelated. But “outside and inside are a single one” to Sphere. INSIDE is the Image, outside are images of Image and images of images to infinity. “The KINGDOM OF HEAVEN is within.”

Now understand, “outside” includes the first image of oneself, the “tangible” body. That body is finite image of Image! IMAGE is the REAL Identity; body is the first image of that Image. “Outside” includes images of images to forever. But “outside” is BEHOLDEN to Inside. DOMINION was given to Image, not image.

Once, in blind arrogance, I wrote that I had stopped identifying as image or Image. I acknowledged GOD to be all in all, without need of image or Image. But I was wrong. Absolutely wrong. I should have known the Lights of the world couldn't have been wrong, every one. Even the world “identity” means identical, but the identical Image is what GOD knows GOD to be—this is the Twin—and there is no power in the IMAGE unless it is given to it by God, exactly as the Christ Light said for Himself and His view of “others.” I do not know where my arrogance came from that would deny God the privilege of Self-perception, but I lived that attempt. NOW I know that deep “within” IDENTICAL IMAGE is the Light of Godhead, because THAT is what motivates and directs me.

Who is this “me that is motivated and directed? It looks like an image of an image called William, but it is the Soul of the Divine Identity, IMAGE of God. It is the GOD-view, not the man-view. The man-view, the image of image-view is compounded of arrogance and ignorance until it is understood and surrendered.

**********

Now I see why the Christ Light of history and His first followers said time and again that one must not love the world but love God. The world is image of the body's images moving toward the macrocosm—and contains all the compounds that comprise materiality. And THAT “matter” is only half substantial, half true—that “half” rooted in the image of the Image. The image of the Image is not a lie; it just isn't the Image itself, just as the Image is not God itself. Just as the Image is beholden to God, so the body and its actions are beholden to Image, the Child, the soul of God!

Listen gently, Reader. Let one not worship Image because it is holy or because it has dominion over everything that creepeth on the earth, but let one worship the INEFFABLE GODHEAD. (The me-sense point of view may very well be the CREATOR of tangible matter and its forms, not God! The mirror “creates” the lifeless images within it.) “Don't call me good,” said the Light of Life. “Call no man good.” “Don't worship me,” he said. “Worship God.” John echoed those words. So did the prophets.

Jesus said also that when you see Him who was not born of woman, to fall on your knees and worship that one. IMAGE comes to image one day in time because Image is being image in timeless Alreadyness. When that one comes, that one brings testimony of GODHEAD. Jesus heralded THAT Light within one. Mankind has turned this process around to venerate the linear herald of Light.

Yet the historic Jesus identified correctly AS that Light and said that all mankind who recognized that Light Within could do the same as he, and more.

In my personal experience at this “time,” the Image is breaking through the ignorance and humanity of me more and more frequently, telling me what to do about “the world” and its images; this seems to be to live the Equation in the world, but most especially to be prepared to do something for my images who are given to Me in the time ahead, even as I have been faithful to them in the time past. “

As I get the beam out of THIS Eye,” the Divine Alchemy renews this view of the world. Not just for me, but for Everyman. 

The world view ending will not be the end of anything, but the CONSCIOUS Presence of Everything which is ALREADY “spread over the face of the land”—and the events of a linear history in time will be like the wink of an eye and a dream we dreampt of our images upon image having power when they didn't really.

Find more in this book by William Samuel "The Child Within Us Lives!"  




If you would like further guidance in understanding any of William Samuel's work based on Self discovery - you are welcome to contact me, Sandy Jones  -- samuelandfriends@gmail.com - Ojai, California -   









3 comments:

  1. I've tried to understand this passage since it was posted, and have become increasingly confused. It seems to reinforce the points you make about the notion of personal extinction in your post on March 7, but there is something else here that is beyond me.
    At first I think it was because I couldn't see how anyone could be shown these things, but then I realized that I've been shown equally wonderful things over the years. When I was nothing but arrogance, I was shown kindness. When I couldn't find any love for myself, I was shown love by strangers.
    Could you offer more about what William meant here?

    Love,
    Brian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brian, Yes, you got it right. Bill is saying that he eventually found out he can know himself, know what is, and know God is All and still know that God is beyond knowing. That he found the balance of being himself in the world and loving the world just as it is and also knowing the True Self beyond this tangible world. We do not leave anything behind, but we see it all in New Light. That we live here in the world, while we also live the Twin Self that is Always All Knowing. The Twin Self is The Child, he is just using another word for That identity that is capable of being in this world as 'image-me' while also being "everywhere at once" as the Divine Child that Lives outside of this tangible space at the same time touches and holds and takes us along. It is The Divine Equation, when we find that we are 'both' and we don't vanish, or get rid of our 'self'. We do, as you say, find this world is full of Love and we do love one another, we love our world, we can care about this world, but now in a new way as we understand what to do. That is giving to this world without fear or worry, and able to know what to do when called to do it.

    You know, I realize some of Bill's writing can seem confusing sometimes, but don't worry about not understanding something. Just let it go. Somewhere, as you begin to Live and Trust Life and Your Self you will find that his words sort of soaked into you and you didn't realize it. Most of all, find your own words, find your own way of saying it to your self and trust your self, trust the gift that come to you, they are YOURS and really the only 'words' that matter. If you begin to feel lighter, happier, more comfortable with Life, more vigorous, if you are starting to feel a sense of relief and peace, and even feel like leaving all the dogma behind---then that is It, that is the Truth blooming in you, as you. It comes as a gentle fearlessness, a liberation and yes, it feels like you are a child again in so many ways. If you get little moments of That, then trust It, That's It. Those moments of freedom will take to the Meadow and to Joy and the Child who is simply comfortable living inside the Grace of every day.

    My intention of mixing things by Bill with writings by me, is that I think, somehow the two ways of saying things will bring a synergy or alchemy between Bill and me so that it makes kind of Third space where the "Aha" happens and you are loosed and freed to Live Again. Bill has a way of setting the foundation and getting the basics stated so well. I kind of take it from the other side after the complexities where we walk the joy of simplicity and Self discovery, born again and living again, but now 'from the far side' of the search--past the search.

    I hope I answered that alright for you: Yes there is a unique and individual "me" here in the world but not one you have to get too overly concerned with but do enjoy and love your self here. Do know you are always the Light and image of Godhead All. Then also know you are never only this body, but you are the Total Light of the Whole Sphere all at once, the Image and image. The One and yet distinct and individual. That was his point and I think you got it. One thing I do know; never struggle with the words. If they bog down, then let it go and be glad you do not have to figure anything out! Ever! God knows what Is and that is all that really matters. Love, Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandy,
    Thank you for answering my question!
    Love, Brian

    ReplyDelete