William Samuel

William Samuel
William Samuel

Friday, February 21, 2014

I See It Now




 I See It Now        By Sandy Jones 

I am standing on the peak, climbed so high, I see that the journey through the time spent trying to define what is not the Truth, and seeking to know what is, was completely unnecessary. Although, perhaps I’d not understand what I understand now if I had not wandered through the lands searching for the "right and proper" Truth, the ‘Real’ Reality. When all along the Real was right here, I was living It. 

 What part of Life is not Real any more? I understand it all now. Is anything outside of the Infinite? No, All means all.  The Light of the temporal world is the same Light that rests behind it.  What Is includes all that is not-- Now I see this Life I am was always, really and truly, always All That Is, All that is, every bit of it Perfect, right here, right here.

We think we are traveling afar, we think we leave this world behind, but we never do, not really. This  world is our Beloved. We and It are making Love, giving and receiving, breathing each other in, deep and this Love takes me. I am breathless in the Beauty of this Love.   

It’s a lot easier than we have made it out to be. Sometimes everything comes clear when we just take a walk-- take a walk.  Yes, take a walk,  Take the back trails, feel the sunshine, breath the air, let it go, let it in. There is a quietness.

You know, the vision in the minds eye is as real as the very trail you walk in the dusty dirt of the hot afternoon. How close is a dream. Ah yes, instantly you can be there again. It is not far away. I am there again, in the twinkling of an eye, smelling the salty air, ocean sounds of gulls and waves washing the sand back and forth, the rhythm moves laps the shore.  I am there, right here, feeling the refreshing mist of memory.

I can be anywhere, while being right here. 

There is quietness in the midst of the cacophony of a city street. Beauty rests in me, I am the Beauty of Life. The secret of silence does not lie in some languid land of mystery away from humanity’s hustle. Silence lies in the stillness of the heart, it lies in the gentle peace of mind which has been our heritage from the beginning.  It lies in a living simplicity and an unencumbered being. It lies in our view of that soaring hawk and the pungent fragrance of the Eucalyptus trees.   It lies in the joy of giving to others and receiving from them.  The peace of Quietness and the Quietness of Peace is everywhere about. 

Much Love My Friends,  Sandy 


If you would like further guidance in understanding any of William Samuel's work based on Self discovery - you are welcome to contact me, Sandy Jones  -- samuelandfriends@gmail.com - Ojai, California -   










4 comments:

  1. Thank you Sandy. I love your Glimpses. The Light cannot be hid! You are a faithful witness unto us all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you John, the view keeps expanding and yet getting so sweet and tender and simple. I am rather astounded at the wild beauty and freedom in the understanding of it all. I am happy to know sharing these "states of Mind" might be helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just LOVE reading your writings! I get so much out of them. Thank you so much for this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Angie! Hi Sweet Girl! Thanks so much. Glad there is something in them, they are kind of more "prose" than really a 'study" of sorts. But, it comes from my heart so I figure something of the Truth might shine through. Seems the only way I can write anymore, I'll have to just accept it as my gift of sharing in the way.

    ReplyDelete