William Samuel

William Samuel
William Samuel

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Power Of Wordless Thought







The Wordless Thought     By Angie 

 {Angie discovered William's work about a year ago, and she has been sending me so many wonderful Glimmers and Glimpses, ever since her new found discovery of The Child.  Here is the latest one, I thought you would enjoy.  She has a wonderful way with words. I will share more of them as I go along---Sandy}: 

The wordless thought. That's the powerful one!    

I saw something that I'm sure you already know. 

The last time we talked I spoke about that subtle feeling inside that is doubt and all the yucky stuff. I called it a wordless thought. 

The words don't really express or made me feel the yucky. For instance, I can say, I am worthless. Well that doesn't make me feel worthless.

But that subtle feeling, that "wordless thought", THAT does it for sure. I feel worthless and yucky and doubtful without even having to think about it. And it's so subtle and so constant that I never even used to know it was there. It's like a constant hum of an air conditioner that you don't notice until it stops. 

Well anyway....

Now I see that is how the Child also is. It is also a wordless thought. I saw that I don't have to tell myself with the "word thoughts", that I am God's child, I am joyful and I am free and all of that....all I have to do is find the Child. The FEELING is the wordless thought and the feeling allows it to hum in the background . I don't have to remember anything, I don't have to tell myself any positive things. I don't even have to get rid of the yucky wordless thought. It goes automatically when I choose the Child wordless thoughts. 

So I guess it just boils down to this. Paying attention the yucky wordless thought OR the Child wordless thought.

Love, Angie  




If you would like further guidance in understanding any of William Samuel's work based on Self discovery - you are welcome to contact me, Sandy Jones  -- samuelandfriends@gmail.com - Ojai, California -   









3 comments:

  1. This is a lot like my experience. I first started thinking of it as 'a new place to sit', and found that it also brought guidance and a sense of happiness.

    As far as the "wordless thought of doubt" and feeling of being worthless go, I've spent most of my life with this. The only thing that has helped is this discovery we have made. These hard thoughts and feelings are falling away fast, and I see who I used to be as something almost apart from me. I don't dislike who I was anymore. Feelings of guilt and regret are all but gone.

    This is all new to me, and I have to make an effort to keep coming back to this wonderful position.

    I've thought a lot lately about how different things are nowadays. The media and internet continuously bombard us with news of tragedy and unrest from all over the world. I'm not sure turning away is the answer, but I'm getting the idea that it might be important for me to be more careful with my attention.

    I am happy for you!

    Brian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brian,

      I'm Angie and thank you for commenting on my comment. lol

      I wanted to write and say that I love the way you put this:
      "A new place to sit". That is good. It's a nice place to sit for sure and the way you worded that is such a good way to remember. It is hard to put into words and explain to people unless they have discovered that "new place to sit". I know that you KNOW. I can tell by reading what you wrote.

      It broke my heart when I read that you have had that "I'm worthless wordless thought for most of your life. I have been like that too. It wasn't until I read it the way that you put it that it really went to my heart. I will do my best to not be taken in by that wordless thought again and I think you will too.

      You know I went through the same thing as you regarding the media. I think I really get where you are with it. It seems sort of insane doesn't it? Well I guess it IS insane. lol
      I don't watch it much anymore and yet I've noticed that when something important really happens I always find out and see it.
      Watching the media is like walking around with rocks in my shoes. It's just uncomfortable, all of the "debating" and this side against that side and someone getting offended all the time. It is all just the opposite of the "new nice place to sit".

      Thank you Brian,
      Angie

      Delete
  2. Yes, I thought Angie described that so well. I love that she has been so exuberant and generous with her Glimmers and sharing with me.

    And it is wonderful to hear you are finding yourself and your freedom too!

    It is true, we can 'say' a lot things, but those words have no impact, they don't change that 'silent hum' of dislike that the 'pld man' carries around all the time. It is the deeper feelings that 'are us'.

    One day we find the Child We Are and the 'feeling' of this authentic Self is recognizable, we are It, we know It. And that New 'feeling' does change us.

    The Child is a "feeling", it is our Self that 'is not of this world' but it knows how to live in this world. It is the pure, Real Self we have always been, even when we thought otherwise. It is the recognition that "It is Me!" This is Who I Am! --and we let It take our hand and show us the way.

    And as you point out, even the part of us we did not like, all that 'yukky feeling' just seems to vanish, melt away, we don't even have to 'make it happen'. There is no 'terrible ogre-ego' to up-root, there is only to REMEMBER our Real Identity-- which is the Child that God knows we are--and then we begin to Love our Self again, as child loves being, just the simple love of being.

    We are this unadulterated, innocent, guiltless Child and we always have been from the beginning of all Infinity.

    Then we just 'be it' and the rest simply takes care of itself--It does, It is the Way.

    Thanks for participating with us here, Love, Sandy

    ReplyDelete