William Samuel

William Samuel
William Samuel

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

The Presence of Love





The Presence of Love                      By Sandy Jones

You asked me what this Presence of Love feels like,  you asked if it felt like a power or force.  

Yes, maybe a sort of powerful force. I could leave it at that, but as most folks around here know, I won't. 

Oh yes, always, it makes me weep. It is so beautiful and rich and full and palpable, honest, forthright and powerful. 

Although, this power I feel is not limited to love, but It includes love. Love is woven into the fabric of It, and it is holy and profound. My every day world of things has come alive, things seem more like they when I was a child. Like the fog lifted and the clear day broke through and strangest of all, I became real, it all became real, in the most marvelous way.

Do you remember when you were a little kid and you went to Disneyland and you rode on one of those "Mr.Toad Wild Rides" where the little cart goes through the dark and scary wonderland inside the tunnel? and then do you remember the feeling when you came to the end of ride and big doors swung open and it was all bright daylight again the whole "Toad Land" in the dark was gone, just gone and you skipped off all happy and excited. Well, maybe it's a bit like that for me. I hit the bright light of the day, and I know it was a great ride -- and well, what can I say,


But, as to your question: The exchange of this power is constant and the ordinary has become extraordinary--and yet within this pulse of power everything is so simple, sweet, so lovely, so gentle, so strong. It is daylight and the same as always, but everything feels so tender and vulnerable and kind; it goes both ways, an exchange. Like electric it is a giving and receiving current. 

Yes, it makes me weep, humbled in joy and wonder. 
The power of Life Itself has been awakened in me; the energy, delight, freedom-- and a fearlessness so mighty I must often hold back, pull in the reins.

I feel this powerful sensuous feeling, I am alive with a vibration through my body and alive with Life and my world. A divine union of Love. 

I am moved by just the simplest things, the sweet song in the deep of the night, cat sleeping at my feet, the morning breeze through the open window, I wake up in grace and thanksgiving, l feel love for the day and the amazing adventures it will bring. 

It is like I am a little girl of 7 years old again. Everything is real and delightful, everything exudes love and life. That’s the best way to say it for now. 

Much Love, Sandy Jones 



If you would like further guidance in understanding any of William Samuel's work based on Self discovery - you are welcome to contact me, Sandy Jones  -- samuelandfriends@gmail.com - Ojai, California -   









No comments:

Post a Comment